For the ultimate bodyweight strength building tool - you can't go past a high quality set of gymnastic rings.
The Urban Strength Wooden Gymnastic Rings are the perfect way to build strength and develop stabilising muscles in your upper body. Finished with a beautiful dark grain plywood and black powder coated zinc alloy buckles, these rings are the absolute top of the line. From the moment you feel the weight of the rings in your hands you will appreciate the quality of craftsmanship.
From push-ups to ring dips and more advanced movements like muscle ups, front levers, and the cherished iron cross, gymnastics rings in your routine give you upper body gains you cannot get any other way.
Wooden rings are loved by Olympic gymnasts because they are easy on the hands compared to the common plastic option.
- Heavy duty and beautiful grained plywood, with a dark hard wood finish
- Setup the rings in 2 minutes
- 2.8cm (1.1in) grip diameter
- 24cm (9.5in) ring width (Olympic competition standard)
- Total weight of 1.8kg
- 2 x 4m straps with a load rating of 500-600kg
- Black powder coated buckles made from zinc alloy with a strength of over 500kgs each
- We love to use the rings by throwing the straps over a solid tree branch or jungle gym equipment at the park using the buckle as weight