The Urban Strength Wooden Gymnastic Rings are the perfect way to build strength and develop stabilising muscles in your upper body. From push ups to ring dips and more advanced movements like muscle ups, front levers, and the cherished iron cross, gymnastics rings in your routine give you upper body gains you cannot get any other way.
Wooden rings are loved by Olympic gymnasts because they are easy on the hands compared to the common plastic option. Unless you're advanced in calisthenics and gymnastics using the false grip, chalk is unnecessary to stop slippage on these grippy rings.
- Crafted from genuine birch timber
- 28mm (1.1in) grip diameter
- 24cm (9.5in) ring width (competition standard)
- Total weight of 1.8kg
- 300kg maximum load rating
- 5m straps with quick buckles and velcro straps We love to use the rings by throwing the straps (using the buckle as weight) over a solid tree branch or jungle gym equipment at the park
- Increase upper body strength and balance
- Perfect for beginner and advanced movements