The Urban Strength Climbing Ropes are ideal for many bodyweight complimentary exercises, from rope climbs as part of a circuit session, military training, gymnastics, ninja warrior training, and even rock climbing and general grip strength enhancement.
Beginners can use their legs for extra support as they work their way to all upper-body. For the more advanced, incorporate a strict L-sit climb to test ultimate raw power and strength. Get two ropes for an added challenge on a singular climb. We provide a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee that you will love the climbing rope otherwise you get a full refund.
- 4, 6, 8, and 20 metres length climbing ropes available
- 11.9 cm in circumference for ideal grip thickness. 38 mm in diameter
- Hemp material, natural strong and durable
- Reinforced metal end clip providing a solid attachment point to any rig, bar or mounting bracket
- Heat-treated plastic end cap to prevent fraying for a lasting rope