Stop damaging your skin and calluses from bar workouts. Get JAW Pullup Gloves for double the protection with double the coverage of the standard JAW pullup grips. Your entire palm is now covered, so rips under your index and pinky fingers will never be an issue.
Save yourself the sweat and discomfort of boring, regular gloves. The back of your hand does not need protection. Let it be free, breathe, and be cool. JAW Gloves offer breath-ability and comfort by only focusing on your palms, which is far more practical than traditional, thick, overbearing gloves.
Why fabric over tape and leather? Tape is prone to rip easily, as it is not a sturdy material, and it requires constant replacements, while leather is often too thick, which causes discomfort, and has extremely limited flexibility. JAW Gloves offer the perfect balance between comfort, protection, and effectiveness.
JAW Gloves are customizable to ensure a proper fit. First, measure the length from the bottom of your wrist to the base of your middle finger. If you are between sizes, go with the smaller size as the fabric has some stretch to it.
Upon receiving your gloves you will be able to cut the finger slits to your preferred size. Before you cut your gloves, though, lay them flat across your palm to see if the size is appropriate.
After putting on your wrist strap, check to see if the finger slits lay over the bottom crease of your middle finger. If the fabric does not reach the base of your fingers, it is too small.
DO NOT cut the gloves if you are unsure about the fit. Once you cut them you cannot return them. Contact us if you have any questions.
After you have confirmed the fit, carefully cut the finger slits to your desired size. Keep them as small and snug as possible (it will gradually stretch a bit over time). This gives you a perfect fit.
Lastly, chalk up and you're ready to go. Enjoy your new JAW Gloves!
- When sized and worn properly, JAW Gloves are taut, but they should not cause discomfort.
- If it is a struggle to fully open your hand while wearing your gloves, they are too small.
- If there is an abundance of extra fabric that bunches up in your palm, they are too big.
- Don't be shy with chalk. The more you use, the less palm friction you will encounter. JAW Gloves + Chalk = Happy Hands.
- Hand wash only. JAW Gloves actually grip better the dirtier they get!
- Maintain (file or shave) your calluses to further minimize the risk of tearing.