Have you always believed painful callouses and cuts are just part of bar, ring and weight training and there's little you can do about it? Think again. You don't need to sacrifice your performance (or suffer unnecessarily) with the help of this easy, no-frills solution.
JAW Pullup Grips provide the hand protection needed to perform repetitive or extreme movements on the bar. Whether it's pull ups, muscle ups or just general gym ring/bar/rig work, these grips have you covered, reducing friction and providing a barrier to limit rips, tears, and blisters.
Jaw Pullup Grips are the number one fabric grip available on the market. Handmade in Australia, JAW represents the best quality and durability, guaranteed to satisfy your hand care needs.
Why do we choose JAW fabric grips over tape and leather?
- Tape is prone to rip easily as it is not a sturdy material
- Leather is often too thick, which can cause discomfort and limit range of movement
- JAW grips offer the perfect balance between comfort, protection, and effectiveness!
JAW Pullup Grips are customisable to ensure a proper fit. First, measure the length from the bottom of your wrist to the base of your middle finger. If you are between sizes, go with the smaller size as the fabric has some stretch to it.
Upon receiving your grips you will be able to cut the finger slits to your preferred size. Before you cut your grips, though, lay them flat across your palm to see if the size is appropriate.
After putting on your wrist strap, check to see if the finger slits lay over the bottom crease of your middle finger. If the fabric does not reach the base of your fingers it is too small.
DO NOT cut the grips if you are unsure about the fit. Once you cut them you cannot return them. Contact us if you have any questions.
After you have confirmed the fit, carefully cut the finger slits to your desired size. Keep them as small and snug as possible (it will gradually stretch a bit over time). This gives you a perfect fit.
Lastly, chalk up and you're ready to go. Enjoy your new JAW Pullup Grips!
- When sized and worn properly, JAW Pullup Grips are taut, but they should not cause discomfort.
- If it is a struggle to fully open your hand while wearing your grips, they are too small.
- If there is an abundance of extra fabric that bunches up in your palm, they are too big.
- Don't be shy with chalk. The more you use, the less palm friction you will encounter. JAW Pullup Grips + Chalk = Happy Hands.
- Hand wash only. JAW Pullup Grips actually grip better the dirtier they get!
- Maintain (file or shave) your calluses to further minimize the risk of tearing.