After searching high and low for the best quality manufacturers globally, we have finally decided on these little beauties!
Parallettes are a unique and convenient bodyweight training tool for anyone wanting to develop core stabilising exercises and serious upper body strength. Working through progressions like leg tucks, dips, L-sits, V-sits and handstands, to the more advanced holds like the planche, you will get huge benefits and strength gains by incorporating this piece of equipment into your training program.
These intermediate height P-bars are 30cm high which makes for easier movements compared to our low parallettes. An example is in the L-sit tuck position as your feet can hang lower without touching the ground. You will find these bars easier to work with as you pull yourself from front-to-back.
- All new Urban Strength brand–it has our name on it so you know we back the quality.
- Made from heavy duty steel composition, these parallettes only made the final cut after rigorous testing to guarantee the quality of build.
- A truly versatile piece of equipment allowing for full body/ compound and core strength development.
- Comes delivered wrapped in a thin layer of plastic to ensure the black powder coating is perfect at your door.
- Sold in pairs. Each parallette handle is 5kg, 56cm long, 30cm wide, and 30cm high. The grip circumference fits all hand sizes at 10cm.
- Great for use by beginners, for rehabilitation exercises and a must have for those with more experience looking to take their calisthenics capabilities to the next level.