Are you ready to melt away your beer belly and redefine your 6-pack?
The Urban Strength Ab Roller Wheel is your exercise ticket to a ridiculously strong core. Made famous by Bruce Lee who used a version of the ab wheel to build his rock-solid abdominal wall. Not only are a set of steel abs pleasing to the eye, core strength is fundamental for all ranges of movement. By training your core strength with the ab roller wheel, you decrease your risk of back injuries by taking pressure off your spine and improve your overall posture. In time, you will also notice improvements to your overall performance as the core, quite literally, is the centre of your body's mobility and strength.
While the "full roll out" is a movement only the strongest are capable of, if you are not quite there yet, the workout can be easily scaled back to the knees. Shorten the range of motion until your strength develops. See our ab wheel exercises for training advice.
- Sturdy design, hard wearing, and built to last
- Solid grips (galvanised 24cm tube) that fit comfortably in the palms
- Scalable movement for all experience levels
- Focus in on the core muscles for serious results
- Additional shoulder stabilising benefit
- The wheel is 3cm thick with a 19cm diameter for a smooth roll-out
- Lightweight at 650 grams and portable for workouts on the go